Wednesday, February 24, 2010

ch-ch-ch-changes

In November I started working at Barnes & Noble. There I met Zach. We knew there was an attraction. He would make excuses to be in the area I was working, I was nervous when I had to talk with him. He finally asked me out in December. We had some good conversation and drinks, and three days later we were in a relationship. This was really fast for me. I hadn't been in a relationship by choice for over two years before that. At first it was nice, having someone. Then we went and dropped the L word after a month and a half. Now I'm finally moving out of my parent's house and into an apartment of my own and I'm not sure I want him around as much as he thinks he's going to be. Conflicts.

On the upside, I'm finally getting out. It's just out to Wichita, but it's out. I can't stand being here anymore. It will be difficult, but I can do it. I've done it before. I'm a survivor. And I know if I fail again I can go back.

Hopefully my car will decide to work again. Hopefully I can figure out bus schedules, and get some more shifts to be able to get some repairs made on the car.

Things are looking up for the most part.

No comments:

Post a Comment