Thursday, February 6, 2014

Ballerina Dancing and Beauty Shopping

My brother Derek got to be at home with us today, allowing me to sleep in.  Crazy as it sounds, I kind of wish I hadn't.  When I woke up and joined them upstairs, she was dancing and he was asleep on the couch.  I had so much fun "ballerina dancing"!  We even played a song on guitar called the "ballerina song" yeah, the words are "Ezra is a beautiful ballerina." 

So that made me think.  This little girl is the product of a recon marine and a tomboy girl.  How in the world is she so girly?  I love it.  I have always, throughout my life, been of the nature persuasion.  Meaning that I believe we can't help but turn out who we were always meant to be no matter what.  My upbringing was extremely opposite of who I am now.  I took great lessons from my parents, but I figured things out for my own.  I'm excited to be on this journey with Ezra and to be able to watch her learn who she is as she takes her very early steps to discovering her loves and life!




No comments:

Post a Comment