Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Where the Buffalo Roam... really

I made it to Gardiner, MT this morning.  I hopped aboard a manual transmission bus that looked straight out of the 70's...

Really -


With a little flag action included!

I tried to get a shot of the flags in front of the YNP sign too, but i'm still a novice and I don't have a manual adjustment camera...
So here's my result -

Oh well!

Right behind that sign is Roosevelt tower.  I decided on a running path that would take me by there, but by the time I was all ready to run the rain had started!  Boo.  Tried again a few hours later, only to be rained out AGAIN!  Sunset is soon upon the town, so I may try one last time.  If I can't get it in tonight, I'll have to wake up crazy early and run it tomorrow.  Ug.  I JUST LOVE RUNNING. (sarcasm) It's currently just past 7:00 PM, sunset is 9:00 PM.  Here's hoping!

I started a physical journal today too.  Since internet access will most likely be sparse in the park, I'm going to try to write in that daily.  I've never been good at it, but if I can manage to write daily then my online blog will most likely get loooong as it covers multiple days!

Catch you on the flip side!

No comments:

Post a Comment